Deutschlands Bevölkerung bis 2060: Das Geburtendefizit steigt dramatisch – Modellrechnungen auf der Basis der Bevölkerungsdaten von 2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckart Bomsdorf, 2010. "Die Lebenserwartung in Deutschland - ein Blick in die Zukunft," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63(22), pages 25-32, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBevölkerung; Bevölkerungsentwicklung; Prognose; Geburtenrate; Demographie; Bevölkerungsstruktur; Alternde Bevölkerung; Deutschland;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:65:y:2012:i:19:p:26-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.