Changes in the returns to education in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenzweig, Mark & Udry, Christopher, 2016.
"External Validity in a Stochastic World,"
Center Discussion Papers
242440, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Christopher Udry, 2016. "External Validity in a Stochastic World," Working Papers 1054, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Christopher Udry, 2016. "External Validity in a Stochastic World," NBER Working Papers 22449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Christopher Udry, 2016. "External Validity in a Stochastic World," Working Papers id:11134, eSocialSciences.
- Tom Coupe & Hanna Vakhitova, 2011. "Recent Dynamics of Returns to Education in Transition Countries," Discussion Papers 39, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Wenshu Gao & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Returns to Schooling in Urban China, 2001-2010: Evidence from Three Waves of the China Urban Labor Survey," Monash Economics Working Papers 50-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; returns to education; sample selection; endogeneity;
All these keywords.
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:jaecon:v:11:y:2008:n:2:p:259-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Valeria Dowding (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.