Liftoff: when strong growth is predicted by angels and fuelled by professional venture funds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Wirtz & Christophe Bonnet & Christophe Haon, 2012. "Liftoff: When Strong Growth Is Predicted by Angels and Fuelled by Professional Venture Funds," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00746157, HAL.
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz & Christophe Haon, 2013. "Liftoff: when strong growth is predicted by angels and fuelled by professional venture funds," Post-Print hal-01101551, HAL.
- Peter Wirtz & Christophe Bonnet & Christophe Haon, 2013. "Liftoff: When Strong Growth Is Predicted By Angels And Fuelled By Professional Venture Funds," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00850023, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Wirtz & Christophe Bonnet & Laurence Cohen, 2015. "Angel Cognition and Active Involvement in BAN Governance and Management," Working Papers hal-01182804, HAL.
- Peter Wirtz & Christophe Bonnet & Laurence Cohen, 2015. "Angel Cognition and Active Involvement in BAN Governance and Management," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-01182804, HAL.
- Johannes Wallmeroth & Peter Wirtz & Alexander Groh, 2017. "Institutional Seed Financing, Angel Financing, and Crowdfunding of Entrepreneurial Ventures: A Literature Review," Working Papers hal-01527999, HAL.
- Nadine Levratto & Luc Tessier, 2014.
"La croissance des PME est-elle favorisée par les Business Angels ? Une analyse à partir du cas français en 2008 et 2009,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2014-48, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Nadine Levratto & Luc Tessier, 2015. "La croissance des PME est-elle favorisée par les Business Angels ? Une analyse à partir du cas français en 2008 et 2009," Post-Print hal-01449956, HAL.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:538-555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurence Cohen & Peter Wirtz, 2018. "Caractéristiques des entrepreneurs, finance entrepreneuriale et trajectoires de croissance," Working Papers hal-01723858, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness angels; venture capitalists; cognition; growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rendbu:entre_124_0059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-entrepreneuriat.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.