The Quest for Shareholder Value: Stock Repurchases in the US Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corinne Perraudin & Héloïse Petit, & Antoine Rebérioux, 2013.
"Worker Information and Firm Disclosure Analysis on French Linked Employer–Employee Data,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 134-161, January.
- Corinne Perraudin & Héloïse Petit & Antoine Rebérioux, 2011. "Worker information and firm disclosure: Analysis on French linked employer-employee data," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Corinne Perraudin & Héloïse Petit & Antoine Rebérioux, 2013. "Worker Information and Firm Disclosure Analysis on French Linked Employer-Employee Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00706668, HAL.
- Driver, Ciaran & Guedes, Maria João Coelho, 2012. "Research and development, cash flow, agency and governance: UK large companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1565-1577.
More about this item
Keywordsstock market; innovative enterprise; shareholder value; stock repurchases;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_744_0479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .