L'impact du paludisme sur l'éducation primaire : une analyse en coupe transversale des taux de redoublement et d'achèvement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Josselin Thuilliez, 2009. "L'impact du paludisme sur l'éducation primaire : une analyse en coupe transversale des taux de redoublement et d'achèvement," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00390063, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thuilliez, Josselin, 2010. "Fever, malaria and primary repetition rates amongst school children in Mali: Combining demographic and health surveys (DHS) with spatial malariological measures," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 314-323, July.
- Thuilliez, Josselin & Sissoko, Mahamadou S. & Toure, Ousmane B. & Kamate, Paul & Berthélemy, Jean-Claude & Doumbo, Ogobara K., 2010.
"Malaria and primary education in Mali: A longitudinal study in the village of Donéguébougou,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 324-334, July.
- Josselin Thuilliez & Mahamadou S Sissoko & Ousmane B Toure & Paul Kamate & Jean-Claude Berthelemy & Ogobara K Doumbo, 2010. "Malaria and primary education in Mali: A longitudinal study in the village of Donéguébougou," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00506555, HAL.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2014. "Education, paludisme et moustiquaires imprégnées d'insecticide en Afrique sub-saharienne," MPRA Paper 55913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmalaria incidence; human capital; development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:edddbu:edd_231_0167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.