Bill and Keep as the Efficient Interconnection Regime?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Kruse, Jörn, 2011.
"Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 107-117, March.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Kruse, Jörn, 2010. "Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation," DICE Discussion Papers 10, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Vogelsang Ingo, 2013.
"The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 64(3), pages 193-270, December.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2013. "The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2003. "Price Regulation of Access to Telecommunications Networks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 830-862, September.
- Roberto Roson, 2003. "Incentives for the Expansion of Network Capacity in a “Peering” Free Access Settlement," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 149-159, November.
- Harbord, David & Pagnozzi, Marco, 2008. "On-Net/Off-Net Price Discrimination and 'Bill-and-Keep' vs. 'Cost-Based' Regulation of Mobile Termination Rates," MPRA Paper 14540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena GALLO, 2008. "Is There a "Right" Charging Principle with the NGN Advent?," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(72), pages 33-50, 4th quart.
- Cunningham, Brendan M. & Alexander, Peter J. & Candeub, Adam, 2010. "Network growth: Theory and evidence from the mobile telephone industry," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 91-102, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:1:y:2002:i:1:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.