Trade Secret vs. Broad Patent: The Role of Licensing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kofman, Fred & Lawarree, Jacques, 1996.
"A prisoner's dilemma model of collusion deterrence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 117-136, January.
- Kofman, F. & Lawarree, J., 1991. "A Prisoner's Dilemma Model of Collusion Deterrence," Working Papers 91-15, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Kofman, F. & Lawarree, J., 1991. "A Prisoner's Dilemma Model of Collusion Deterrence," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-15, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shavell, Steven, 1994.
"Optimal Law Enforcement with Self-Reporting of Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 583-606, June.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 1991. "Optimal Law Enforcement with Self-Reporting of Behavior," NBER Working Papers 3822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ottoz, Elisabetta & Cugno, Franco, 2011.
"Choosing the scope of trade secret law when secrets complement patents,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 219-227.
- Ottoz Elisabetta & Cugno Franco, 2009. "Choosing the Scope of Trade Secret Law when Secrets Complement Patents," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200911, University of Turin.
- Ottoz, Elisabetta & Cugno, Franco, 2010. "Choosing the scope of trade secret law when secrets complement patents," MPRA Paper 20672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2008.
"Intellectual property rights and efficient firm organization,"
Economics Working Papers
1254, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2014.
- Giacomo Ponzetto, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights and Efficient Firm Organization," Working Papers 668, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ponzetto, Giacomo AM, 2012. "Intellectual Property Rights and Efficient Firm Organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crass, Dirk & Garcia Valero, Francisco & Pitton, Francesco & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "Protecting innovation through patents and trade secrets: Determinants and performance impacts for firms with a single innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Antonelli Cristiano, 2012. "Compulsory licensing: the foundations of an institutional innovation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201207, University of Turin.
- Bronwyn Hall & Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers & Vania Sena, 2014. "The Choice between Formal and Informal Intellectual Property: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(2), pages 375-423, June.
- Cugno, Franco & Ottoz, Elisabetta, 2006.
"Static inefficiency of compulsory licensing: Quantity vs. price competition,"
POLIS Working Papers
73, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Cugno Franco & Ottoz Elisabetta, 2006. "Static Inefficiency of Compulsory Licensing: Quantity vs. Price Competition," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200606, University of Turin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rlecon:v:2:y:2006:i:2:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.