A Better Plan for Addressing the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breitenfellner, Bastian & Wagner, Niklas, 2010. "Government intervention in response to the subprime financial crisis: The good into the pot, the bad into the crop," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 289-297, September.
- Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike & Vieten, Thomas, 2015.
"Reestablishing stability and avoiding a credit crunch: Comparing different bad bank schemes,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 116-128.
- Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike & Vieten, Thomas, 2011. "Reestablishing stability and avoiding a credit crunch: Comparing different bad bank schemes," DICE Discussion Papers 31, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Chang, Chuen-Ping, 2014. "A barrier option framework for rescue package designs and bank default risks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 246-257.
- Ku-Jun Lin & Rosemary Jou & Tzu-Hao Lin, 2014. "A Barrier Option Utility Framework for Bank Interest Margin under Government Bailout," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(4), pages 144-154, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:evoice:v:5:y:2008:i:5:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.