We Aren't Done Yet: Comments on the Financial Crisis and Bailout
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Philippon & Vasiliki Skreta, 2012.
"Optimal Interventions in Markets with Adverse Selection,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Thomas Philippon & Vasiliki Skreta, 2010. "Optimal Interventions in Markets with Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 15785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vasiliki Skreta & Thomas Philippon, 2010. "Optimal Interventions in Markets with Adverse Selection," 2010 Meeting Papers 1333, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philippon, Thomas & Skreta, Vasiliki, 2010. "Optimal Interventions in Markets with Adverse Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 7737, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Philippon & Vasiliki Skreta, 2011. "Optimal Interventions in Markets with Adverse Selection," Working Papers 11-11, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- House, Christopher L. & Masatlioglu, Yusufcan, 2015.
"Managing markets for toxic assets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 84-99.
- Christopher L. House & Yusufcan Masatlioglu, 2010. "Managing Markets for Toxic Assets," NBER Working Papers 16145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- House, Christopher & Masatlioglu, Yusufcan, 2010. "Managing Markets for Toxic Assets," MPRA Paper 24590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veronesi, Pietro & Zingales, Luigi, 2010. "Paulson's gift," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 339-368, September.
- Cohen, Solomon I., 2014. "Different institutional behavior in different economic systems: Theory and evidence on diverging systems worldwide," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 221-242.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:evoice:v:5:y:2008:i:5:n:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.