Why Trade Unions Oppose Basic Income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Offe Claus, 2008. "Basic Income and the Labor Contract," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, July.
- Koistinen Pertti & Perkiö Johanna, 2014. "Good and Bad Times of Social Innovations: The Case of Universal Basic Income in Finland," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1-2), pages 25-57, December.
- Luke Haywood, 2014.
"Bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen: eine ökonomische Perspektive,"
DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus
33, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luke Haywood, 2014. "Unconditional Basic Income: An Economic Perspective," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 33, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jenkins Davis, 2015. "Distribution and Disruption," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 257-279, December.
- Manjarin Edgar & Szlinder Maciej, 2016. "A Marxist Argumentative Scheme on Basic Income and Wage Share in an Anti-capitalist Agenda," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 49-59, June.
- Casassas David, 2016. "Economic Sovereignty as the Democratization of Work: The Role of Basic Income," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Haagh Louise, 2015. "Alternative Social States and the Basic Income Debate: Institutions, Inequality and Human Development," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 45-81, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bistud:v:1:y:2006:i:1:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.