Auctions and Posted Prices in Directed Search Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Kennes, 2004. "Competitive Auctions: Theory and Application," CAM Working Papers 2004-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- King, Ian & Kennes, John & Julien, Benoit, 2001.
"Residual Wage Disparity in Directed Search Equilibrium,"
209, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- John Kennes & Ian Paul King & Benoit Julien, 2002. "'Residual' Wage Disparity in Directed Search Equilibrium," Macroeconomics 0205003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Kultti, 2003. "Comparison of Auctions and Posted Prices in a Finite Random Matching Model," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(3), pages 457-467, September.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Benoit Julien & Chengsi Wang, 2012. "Informative Advertising in Directed Search," Discussion Papers 2012-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & King, Ian Paul, 2011. "Implementing the Mortensen rule in a frictional labor market," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 80-91, March.
- Ian King & Frank Stähler, 2014.
"International trade and directed search unemployment in general equilibrium,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(2), pages 580-604, May.
- Ian King & Frank Stähler, 2014. "International trade and directed search unemployment in general equilibrium," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 47(2), pages 580-604, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:topics.1:y:2001:i:1:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.