The Role of Distance in Gravity Regressions: Is There Really a Missing Globalisation Puzzle?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Naito, Hisahiro, 1999. "Re-examination of uniform commodity taxes under a non-linear income tax system and its implication for production efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 165-188, February.
- Naito, Hisahiro, 2004.
"Endogenous human capital accumulation, comparative advantage and direct vs. indirect redistribution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2685-2710, December.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2003. "Endogenous Human Capital Accumulation, Comparative Advantage and Direct vs. Indirect Redistribution," ISER Discussion Paper 0590, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Boadway, Robin & Cuff, Katherine, 2001.
"A minimum wage can be welfare-improving and employment-enhancing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 553-576, March.
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff, 1999. "A Minimum Wage Can Be Welfare-Improving and Employment-Enhancing," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 72, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff, 1999. "A Minimum Wage can be Welfare-Improving and Employment-Enhancing," Working Papers 980, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Konishi, Hideo, 1995. "A Pareto-improving commodity tax reform under a smooth nonlinear income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 413-446, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisaveta Archanskaia & Guillaume Daudin, 2012.
"Heterogeneity and the Distance Puzzle,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2012-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Elizaveta Archanskaia & Guillaume Daudin, 2012. "Heterogeneity and the Distance Puzzle," Working Papers DT/2012/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Elizaveta Archanskaia & Guillaume Daudin, 2012. "Heterogeneity and the Distance Puzzle," FIW Working Paper series 095, FIW.
- Elizaveta Archanskaia & Guillaume Daudin, 2017. "Heterogeneity and the distance puzzle," Working Papers hal-01496258, HAL.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007.
"A Survey of the Assessments of the Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using Gravity Models,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 421-473.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A survey of the assessments of the effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using gravity models," Working Papers 7282, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Naudé, Wim & Matthee, Marianne, 2012. "Do Export Costs Matter in Determining Whether, When, and How Much African Firms Export?," Working Papers 38, JICA Research Institute.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2013. "The log of gravity revisited," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 311-327, January.
- Guillaume Daudin & Elizaveta Archanskaia, 2012. "Heterogeneity and distance puzzle," Working Papers hal-01073683, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:7:y:2007:i:1:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .