Legal Considerations Regarding The Introduction And Implement Of The Proposed `Financial Transaction Tax` On Pension Funds. Impact On Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander F. Tieman, 2004.
"Banking Competition, Risk and Regulation,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(4), pages 783-804, December.
- W. Bolt & A.F. Tieman, 2001. "Banking competition, risk and regulation," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 70, Netherlands Central Bank.
- W. Bolt & A. F. Tieman, 2001. "Banking competition, risk, and regulation," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 647, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alexander F. Tieman & Wilko Bolt, 2004. "Banking Competition, Risk, and Regulation," IMF Working Papers 04/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Barrell, Ray & Davis, E. Philip & Karim, Dilruba & Liadze, Iana, 2010.
"Bank regulation, property prices and early warning systems for banking crises in OECD countries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2255-2264, September.
- Iana Liadze & Ray Barrell & Professor E. Philip Davis, 2009. "Bank regulation, property prices and early warning systems for banking crises in OECD countries," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 330, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Currie, Carolyn, 2006. "A new theory of financial regulation: Predicting, measuring and preventing financial crises," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 48-71, February.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate pension; pension funds; evaluation of financial instruments; derivative instruments; financial transaction tax (FTT).;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:reveco:v:supplement:y:2012:i:1:p:75-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eduard Alexandru Stoica) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.