Surviving the Crisis: Foreign Multinationals versus Domestic Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger GÃ¶rg & Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2014. "Exporters in the Financial Crisis," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 228(1), pages 49-57, May.
- Bas van Aarle & Joris Tielens & Jan Van Hove, 2015. "The financial crisis and its aftermath: the case of Ireland," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 393-410, September.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2016. "Post‐crisis developments in global value chains - example of foreign investors’ Hungarian subsidiaries," IWE Working Papers 219, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2014. "Agglomeration economies and global activities: impact on firm survival," ERSA conference papers ersa14p348, European Regional Science Association.
- Doran, Justin & O'Leary, Eoin, 2013. "The Roles of R&D and networking for innovation by Irish and foreign-owned firms: evidence from the Irish CIS 2006-08," MPRA Paper 47291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Wagner & John P. Weche Gelübcke, 2016.
"Risk or Resilience? The Role of Trade Integration and Foreign Ownership for the Survival of German Enterprises during the Crisis 2008–2010,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Microeconometrics of International Trade, chapter 11, pages 369-397
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Wagner Joachim & Gelübcke John P. Weche, 2014. "Risk or Resilience? The Role of Trade Integration and Foreign Ownership for the Survival of German Enterprises During the Crisis 2008–2010," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(6), pages 757-774, December.
- Joachim Wagner & John P. Weche Geluebcke, 2013. "Risk or Resilience? The Role of Trade Integration and Foreign Ownership for the Survival of German Enterprises during the Crisis 2008-2010," Working Paper Series in Economics 288, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim & Gelübcke, John P. Weche, 2013. "Risk or Resilience? The Role of Trade Integration and Foreign Ownership for the Survival of German Enterprises during the Crisis 2008-2010," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 340, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Chiara Franco & John P. Weche Gelübcke, 2015.
"The Death of German Firms: What Role for Foreign Direct Investment?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 677-703, April.
- John P. Weche Geluebcke & Chiara Franco, 2013. "The death of German firms: What role for foreign direct investment?," Working Paper Series in Economics 264, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2015. "Firms’economic crisis and firm exit: do intangibles matters?," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- repec:mul:j0hje1:doi:10.1430/93123:y:2018:i:4:p:523-556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Justin Doran & Eoin O'Leary, 2016. "The Innovation Performance of Irish and Foreign-owned Firms: The Roles of R&D and Networking," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(9), pages 1384-1398, September.
- Antonios Georgopoulos & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Vasilios Sogiakas, 2013. "Survival Characteristics and Adjustment of MNE Affiliates in the European Integrated Market," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 225, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2014. "Does multinational ownership affect firm survival in Italy?," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 335-355, April.
- Michael Moritz & Bastian Stockinger & Merlind Trepesch, .
"Multinational Resilience or Dispensable Jobs? German FDI and Employment in the Czech Republic Around the Great Recession,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Eisermann, Merlind & Moritz, Michael & Stockinger, Bastian, 2015. "Multinational resilience or dispensable jobs? : German FDI and employment in the Czech Republic around the Great Recession," IAB Discussion Paper 201509, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Anna Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2015. "Agglomeration economies in Italy: impact on heterogeneous firms’ exit in a multilevel framework," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 395-440, December.
- Laura Resmini & Giuseppe Vittucci, 2016. "Home country bias in divestment decisions of multinational corporations in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa16p220, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2018. "Firm Employment Resilience and FDI: Evidence from Italy," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 4, pages 523-556.
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria & MAZZOTTA, Fernanda, 2017. "Firm Employment Resilience and FDI: Evidence from Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 152, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:3:id:617:p:345-359 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:35:y:2012:i:10:p:1305-1321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.