Foreign Direct Investment in Ireland: Policy Implications for Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Frances Ruane & Peter J. Buckley, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment in Ireland: Policy Implications for Emerging Economies," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp113, IIIS.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1993. "India in Transition: Freeing the Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288473.
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Multinationals and local indigenous development," CORE Discussion Papers 2003005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Swann, G. M. Peter & Prevezer, Martha & Stout, David (ed.), 1998. "The Dynamics of Industrial Clustering: International Comparisons in Computing and Biotechnology," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289593.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0202-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Eoin O'Malley, 2012. "A Survey of Explanations for the Celtic Tiger Boom," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp417, IIIS.
- Kate Hynes & Yum K. Kwan & Anthony Foley, 2017. "Local linkages: The interdependence of foreign and domestic firms," Working Papers 201712, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Léo Le Mener, 2015. "Heterogeneous agrifood firms, agricultural prices and access to foreign markets," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-11, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Liu, Bih Jane, 2011. "MNEs and Local Linkages: Evidence from Taiwanese Affiliates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 633-647, April.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2014. "Ireland’s Medium-Term Growth Prospects: a Phoenix Rising?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 87-112.
- Bailey, David & Lenihan, Helena & Singh, Ajit, 2008.
"Tiger, tiger, burning bright? industrial policy lessons from Ireland and East Asia for small African economies,"
53356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2008. "Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright? Industrial Policy Lessons from Ireland and East Asia for Small African Economies," Working Papers wp374, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Bose, Pinaki & Jetter, Michael, 2012. "Liberalization and tax amnesty in a developing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 761-765.
- Romualdas Ginevičius & Agnė Šimelytė, 2011. "Government incentives directed towards foreign direct investment: a case of central and eastern europe," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 435-450, May.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2008.
"The Celtic Tiger In Historical And International Perspective,"
Economic Research Papers
269878, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2008. "The Celtic Tiger In Historical And International Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 867, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2009. "Macedonia - Moving to Faster and More Inclusive Growth A Country Economic Memorandum : Main Report and Annex," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3067, The World Bank.
- David Bailey & Helena Lenihan & Ajit Singh, 2009. "Lessons for African Economies from Irish and East Asian Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 357-382, December.
- Teague, Paul, 2009. "Committing to Economic Openness and Building Domestic Institutional Capabilities Keywords: Ireland, economic growth, economic development, inward investment, economic systems," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Olubunmi Ipinnaiye & Declan Dineen & Helena Lenihan, 2017. "Drivers of SME performance: a holistic and multivariate approach," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 883-911, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:29:y:2006:i:11:p:1611-1628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.