The Role of International Trade and Trade Policy in the Labour Markets of Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uma Karmbhampati & Pravin Krishna & Devashish Mitra, 1997. "The effect of trade policy reforms on labour markets: evidence from India," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 287-297.
- Harrison, Ann & Revenga, Ana, 1997. "Labor markets, foregin investment and trade policy reform," MPRA Paper 36593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2008. "Impartition et delocalisation au Canada," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2008055f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Zweimuller, Joseph & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1995. "Immigration, Trade and Austrian Unemployment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt8cp8c6hf, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Gupta, Avnesh Kumar, 2014. "Trade Liberalisation and Its Impact on Employment: An Analysis of Indian Experiences (With Special References of Indian Manufacturing Industries)," MPRA Paper 80030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 1997. "Market-Access Effects of Trade Liberalization: Evidence from the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 323-342 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann Harrison & Ana Revenga, 1995. "The Effects of Trade Policy Reform: What Do We Really Know?," NBER Working Papers 5225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Cortes & Sébastien Jean, 1994. "Comment mesurer l'impact du commerce international sur l'emploi ? Une note méthodologique," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 279(1), pages 3-11.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2008. "Outsourcing and Offshoring in Canada," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008055e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:17:y:1994:i:1:p:45-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.