Interest of Developing Countries in the Uruguay Round
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Traca, Daniel A., 2002.
"Imports as competitive discipline: the role of the productivity gap,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Daniel Traca, 2002. "Imports-as-competitive-discipline: the role of the productivity gap," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9233, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kim, Euysung, 2000. "Trade liberalization and productivity growth in Korean manufacturing industries: price protection, market power, and scale efficiency," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 55-83, June.
- Valeria Arza, 2003. "Trade Reforms and Technological Accumulation: the Case of the Industrial Sector in Argentina during the 1990s," SPRU Working Paper Series 96, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1991. "Nachsitzen in der Uruguay-Runde: zu viele Streitpunkte, zu wenig Ergebnisse," Kiel Discussion Papers 170, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hartmann, Monika & Schmitz, Peter Michael, 1992. "Impact of the EC's Rebalancing Strategy on Developing Countries: The Case of Feed," 1992 Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197733, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shiferaw, Admasu, 2009. "Survival of Private Sector Manufacturing Establishments in Africa: The Role of Productivity and Ownership," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 572-584, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:11:y:1988:i:1:p:39-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.