Local Economic Structure And Sectoral Employment Growth In German Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Kluge & Robert Lehmann, 2012. "Spezialisierung oder Diversifikation - was trägt stärker zum sektoralen Wachstum bei?," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 19(02), pages 19-25, April.
- Roberto BASILE & Cristiana DONATI & Rosanna PITTIGLIO, 2013.
"Industry Structure And Employment Growth: Evidence From Semiparametric Geoadditive Models,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 121-160.
- Basile, Roberto & Donati, Cristiana & Pittiglio, Rosanna, 2013. "Industry structure and employment growth: evidence from semiparametric geoadditive models," MPRA Paper 47621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Basile & Cristiana Donati & Rosanna Pittiglio & Maria Savarese, 2015. "Dinamiche dell’occupazione e struttura produttiva locale in Italia," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 33-68.
- Jan Kluge & Robert Lehmann, 2013.
"Marshall or Jacobs? New insights from an interaction model,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 33(2), pages 107-133, October.
- Jan Kluge & Robert Lehmann, 2012. "Marshall or Jacobs? Answers to an unsuitable question from an interaction model," ifo Working Paper Series 124, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Robert Lehmann & Jan Kluge, 2012. "Marshall or Jacobs? Answers to an unsuitable question from an interaction model," ERSA conference papers ersa12p373, European Regional Science Association.
- Raimund Krumm & Harald Strotmann, 2013. "The impact of regional location factors on job creation, job destruction and employment growth in manufacturing," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 33(1), pages 23-48, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:102:y:2011:i:5:p:582-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.