Neogeography And The Palimpsests Of Place: Web 2.0 And The Construction Of A Virtual Earth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Dodge & Rob Kitchin, 2004. "Flying through code/space: the real virtuality of air travel," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(2), pages 195-211, February.
- A Gillespie & H Williams, 1988. "Telecommunications and the Reconstruction of Regional Comparative Advantage," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 20(10), pages 1311-1321, October.
- Michael Crang & Tracey Crosbie & Stephen Graham, 2006. "Variable Geometries of Connection: Urban Digital Divides and the Uses of Information Technology," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(13), pages 2551-2570, December.
- A Gillespie & H Williams, 1988. "Telecommunications and the reconstruction of regional comparative advantage," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(10), pages 1311-1321, October.
- M Crang, 1996. "Envisioning Urban Histories: Bristol as Palimpsest, Postcards, and Snapshots," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(3), pages 429-452, March.
- M Crang, 1996. "Envisioning urban histories: Bristol as palimpsest, postcards, and snapshots," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(3), pages 429-452, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:101:y:2010:i:4:p:422-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.