Statistical inference on restricted partial linear regression models with partial distortion measurement errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Escanciano, J. Carlos, 2006.
"A Consistent Diagnostic Test For Regression Models Using Projections,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(06), pages 1030-1051, December.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005. "A Consistent Diagnostic Test for Regression Models Using Projections," Faculty Working Papers 09/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- QI Li & Desheng Ouyang & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Categorical semiparametric varying‐coefficient models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 551-579, June.
- Francesco Bravo, 2013. "Partially linear varying coefficient models with missing at random responses," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(4), pages 721-762, August.
- Huang, Li-Shan & Davidson, Philip W., 2010. "Analysis of Variance and F-Tests for Partial Linear Models With Applications to Environmental Health Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 991-1004.
- Li, Gaorong & Xue, Liugen & Lian, Heng, 2011. "Semi-varying coefficient models with a diverging number of components," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(7), pages 1166-1174, August.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:20:y:2008:i:6:p:459-481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qi-Hua Wang & Bing-Yi Jing, 2003. "Empirical likelihood for partial linear models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(3), pages 585-595, September.
- Liang, Hua & Li, Runze, 2009. "Variable Selection for Partially Linear Models With Measurement Errors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 234-248.
- Zhang, Jun & Li, Gaorong & Feng, Zhenghui, 2015. "Checking the adequacy for a distortion errors-in-variables parametric regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 52-64.
- J. Fan & J.‐T. Zhang, 2000. "Two‐step estimation of functional linear models with applications to longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 303-322.
- Chuanhua Wei & Qihua Wang, 2012. "Statistical inference on restricted partially linear additive errors-in-variables models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(4), pages 757-774, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:70:y:2016:i:4:p:304-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.