A covariate-adjusted adaptive design for two-stage clinical trials with survival data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qing Liu & George Y. H. Chi, 2001. "On Sample Size and Inference for Two-Stage Adaptive Designs," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 172-177, March.
- Zheng, Gang & Gastwirth, Joseph L., 2001. "On the Fisher information in randomly censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 421-426, May.
- Ying Kuen Cheung & Peter F. Thall, 2002. "Monitoring the Rates of Composite Events with Censored Data in Phase II Clinical Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 89-97, March.
- Stute, Winfried, 1992. "Strong consistency under the Koziol--Green model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 313-320, July.
- Noel Veraverbeke & Carmen Cadarso-Suárez, 2000. "Estimation of the conditional distribution in a conditional Koziol-green model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(1), pages 97-122, June.
- Cheng, Philip E. & Lin, Gwo Dong, 1987. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a survival function under the koziol-green proportional hazards model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 75-80, January.
- J. Ghorai, 1991. "Estimation of a smooth quantile function under the proportional hazards model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(4), pages 747-760, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bandyopadhyay, Uttam & Biswas, Atanu, 2016. "Fixed-width confidence interval for two-stage response-adaptive designs in ridit analysis," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 45-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:2:p:202-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.