Modeling and prediction of surgical procedure times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dragi Anevski, 2003. "Estimating the Derivative of a Convex Density," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 57(2), pages 245-257.
- Piet Groeneboom & Geurt Jongbloed & Jon A. Wellner, 2008. "The Support Reduction Algorithm for Computing Non-Parametric Function Estimates in Mixture Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(3), pages 385-399.
- Jongbloed, Geurt, 2000. "Minimax lower bounds and moduli of continuity," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 279-284, November.
- Gneiting, Tilmann, 1999. "Radial Positive Definite Functions Generated by Euclid's Hat," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 88-119, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pluyter, J.R., 2012. "Designing immersive surgical training against information technology-related overload in the operating room," Other publications TiSEM d48c5727-92fd-41b1-be5d-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Enis Kayış & Taghi Khaniyev & Jaap Suermondt & Karl Sylvester, 2015. "A robust estimation model for surgery durations with temporal, operational, and surgery team effects," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 222-233, September.
- Paul Joustra & Reinier Meester & Hans Ophem, 2013. "Can statisticians beat surgeons at the planning of operations?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1697-1718, June.
- Francesca Guerriero & Rosita Guido, 2011. "Operational research in the management of the operating theatre: a survey," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 89-114, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.