A Multicity Neighborhood Analysis of Foreclosure and Crime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna Lacoe & Ingrid Gould Ellen, 2014. "Mortgage Foreclosures and the Shifting Context of Crime in Micro-Neighborhoods," Working Paper 9315, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Spader, Jonathan & Schuetz, Jenny & Cortes, Alvaro, 2016.
"Fewer vacants, fewer crimes? Impacts of neighborhood revitalization policies on crime,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 73-84.
- Spader, Jonathan & Schuetz, Jenny & Cortes, Alvaro, 2015. "Fewer Vacants, Fewer Crimes? Impacts of Neighborhood Revitalization Policies on Crime," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-88, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gutiérrez Palomero, Aaron & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2018. "Spatial Analysis of Clustering of Foreclosures in the Poorest-Quality Housing Urban Areas: Evidence from Catalan Cities," Working Papers 2072/306549, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Downing, Janelle, 2016. "The health effects of the foreclosure crisis and unaffordable housing: A systematic review and explanation of evidence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 88-96.
- Charters, Thomas J. & Harper, Sam & Strumpf, Erin C. & Subramanian, S.V. & Arcaya, Mariana & Nandi, Arijit, 2016. "The effect of metropolitan-area mortgage delinquency on health behaviors, access to health services, and self-rated health in the United States, 2003–2010," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 74-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:93:y:2012:i:3:p:577-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.