International Nongovernmental Organizations and Deforestation: Good, Bad, or Irrelevant?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arno Tausch & Almas Heshmati, 2012.
"Migration, Openness and the Global Preconditions of "Smart Development","
Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies,
Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 1-62.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2011. "Migration, Openness and the Global Preconditions of 'Smart Development'," IZA Discussion Papers 6169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Köthke, Margret & Leischner, Bettina & Elsasser, Peter, 2013. "Uniform global deforestation patterns — An empirical analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 23-37.
- Tausch, Arno, 2011. "Globalization as a driver or bottleneck for sustainable development. General tendencies and European implications," MPRA Paper 33227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:214-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tausch, Arno, 2016. "‘Smart development’. An essay on a new political economy of the environment," MPRA Paper 70204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno, 2011. "The ‘four economic freedoms’ and life quality. General tendencies and some hard lessons for EU-27-Europe," MPRA Paper 33225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilal Ozen & Ismail Kaya, 2013. "Reconsidering Migration, Globalization and Social Conditions in the World System," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 31-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:88:y:2007:i:3:p:665-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.