Penalized Maximum Likelihood Estimator for Normal Mixtures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2002:i:67-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunnar Bardsen & Eilev Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2002.
"Model Specification and Inflation Forecast Uncertainty,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 67-68, pages 495-517.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2000. "Model Specification and Inflation Forecast Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 1302, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 29 Jan 2002.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2002:i:67-68:p:18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hendry,David F. & Morgan,Mary S., 1997. "The Foundations of Econometric Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588706, March.
- Clements,Michael & Hendry,David, 1998. "Forecasting Economic Time Series," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521634809, March.
- Alain Hecq & Franz Palm & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 2002.
"Separation, Weak Exogeneity, And P-T Decomposition In Cointegrated Var Systems With Common Features,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 273-307.
- Alain Hecq & Franz Palm & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 2002. "Separation, Weak Exogeneity and P-T Decomposition in Cointegrated VAR Systems with Common Features," CESifo Working Paper Series 660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. (ed.), 1991. "Long-Run Economic Relationships: Readings in Cointegration," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283393, June.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501, June.
- Ronald G. Bodkin & Lawrence R. Klein & Kanta Marwah, 1991. "A History of Macroeconometric Model-Building," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 51.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salem Reyen & John Miller & Edward Wegman, 2009. "Separating a mixture of two normals with proportional covariances," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 297-314, November.
- Seo, Byungtae & Lindsay, Bruce G., 2010. "A computational strategy for doubly smoothed MLE exemplified in the normal mixture model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1930-1941, August.
- Yeojin Chung & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Vincent Dorie & Andrew Gelman & Jingchen Liu, 2013. "A Nondegenerate Penalized Likelihood Estimator for Variance Parameters in Multilevel Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(4), pages 685-709, October.
- Kim, Daeyoung & Seo, Byungtae, 2014. "Assessment of the number of components in Gaussian mixture models in the presence of multiple local maximizers," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 100-120.
- Nicolas Depraetere & Martina Vandebroek, 2014. "Order selection in finite mixtures of linear regressions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 871-911, August.
- Seo, Byungtae & Kim, Daeyoung, 2012. "Root selection in normal mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2454-2470.
- Maddalena Cavicchioli, 2016. "Statistical Analysis Of Mixture Vector Autoregressive Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1192-1213, December.
- Hentati Rania & Prigent Jean-Luc, 2011.
"On the maximization of financial performance measures within mixture models,"
Statistics & Risk Modeling,
De Gruyter, vol. 28(1), pages 63-80, March.
- Rania Hentati & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2011. "On the maximization of financial performance measures within mixture models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00608960, HAL.
- Alexandrovich, Grigory, 2014. "A note on the article ‘Inference for multivariate normal mixtures’ by J. Chen and X. Tan," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 245-248.
- Wenguang Sun & T. Tony Cai, 2009. "Large-scale multiple testing under dependence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 393-424.
- Kentaro Tanaka, 2009. "Strong Consistency of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator for Finite Mixtures of Location-Scale Distributions When Penalty is Imposed on the Ratios of the Scale Parameters," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 171-184.
- Ingrassia, Salvatore & Rocci, Roberto, 2007. "Constrained monotone EM algorithms for finite mixture of multivariate Gaussians," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5339-5351, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:30:y:2003:i:1:p:45-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .