Penalized Maximum Likelihood Estimator for Normal Mixtures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maddalena Cavicchioli, 2016. "Statistical Analysis Of Mixture Vector Autoregressive Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1192-1213, December.
- Seo, Byungtae & Lindsay, Bruce G., 2010. "A computational strategy for doubly smoothed MLE exemplified in the normal mixture model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1930-1941, August.
- Hai Shu & Bin Nan & Robert Koeppe, 2015. "Multiple testing for neuroimaging via hidden Markov random field," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(3), pages 741-750, September.
- Alexandrovich, Grigory, 2014. "A note on the article ‘Inference for multivariate normal mixtures’ by J. Chen and X. Tan," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 245-248.
- Yeojin Chung & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Vincent Dorie & Andrew Gelman & Jingchen Liu, 2013. "A Nondegenerate Penalized Likelihood Estimator for Variance Parameters in Multilevel Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(4), pages 685-709, October.
- Salem Reyen & John Miller & Edward Wegman, 2009. "Separating a mixture of two normals with proportional covariances," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 297-314, November.
- Kentaro Tanaka, 2009. "Strong Consistency of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator for Finite Mixtures of Location-Scale Distributions When Penalty is Imposed on the Ratios of the Scale Parameters," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 171-184.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11634-017-0293-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingrassia, Salvatore & Rocci, Roberto, 2007. "Constrained monotone EM algorithms for finite mixture of multivariate Gaussians," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5339-5351, July.
- Hentati Rania & Prigent Jean-Luc, 2011.
"On the maximization of financial performance measures within mixture models,"
Statistics & Risk Modeling,
De Gruyter, vol. 28(1), pages 63-80, March.
- Rania Hentati & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2011. "On the maximization of financial performance measures within mixture models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00608960, HAL.
- repec:spr:advdac:v:12:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11634-016-0279-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Daeyoung & Seo, Byungtae, 2014. "Assessment of the number of components in Gaussian mixture models in the presence of multiple local maximizers," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 100-120.
- Wenguang Sun & T. Tony Cai, 2009. "Large-scale multiple testing under dependence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 393-424.
- Nicolas Depraetere & Martina Vandebroek, 2014. "Order selection in finite mixtures of linear regressions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 871-911, August.
- Seo, Byungtae & Kim, Daeyoung, 2012. "Root selection in normal mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2454-2470.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:30:y:2003:i:1:p:45-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.