Non-parametric Kernel Estimation of the Coefficient of a Diffusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nina Munkholt Jakobsen & Michael Sørensen, 2015. "Efficient Estimation for Diffusions Sampled at High Frequency Over a Fixed Time Interval," CREATES Research Papers 2015-33, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- León, José & Ludeña, Carenne, 2007. "Limits for weighted p-variations and likewise functionals of fractional diffusions with drift," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 271-296, March.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Park, Joon Y., 2016. "Bandwidth selection and asymptotic properties of local nonparametric estimators in possibly nonstationary continuous-time models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 119-138.
- J. Jimenez & R. Biscay & T. Ozaki, 2005. "Inference Methods for Discretely Observed Continuous-Time Stochastic Volatility Models: A Commented Overview," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(2), pages 109-141, June.
- Ignatieva, Katja & Platen, Eckhard, 2012. "Estimating the diffusion coefficient function for a diversified world stock index," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1333-1349.
- Renò, Roberto, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation Of The Diffusion Coefficient Of Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(05), pages 1174-1206, October.
- Ogawa, Shigeyoshi & Ngo, Hoang-Long, 2010. "Real-time estimation scheme for the spot cross volatility of jump diffusion processes," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(9), pages 1962-1976.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:27:y:2000:i:1:p:83-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.