The Effects of Increased Earnings from Traditional Agriculture in Southern Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:agreko:267964 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:agreko:267313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nieuwoudt, T.W. & Nieuwoudt, W. Lieb, 2004. "Privatising agricultural R&D, an example from the South African sugar industry," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-16, June.
- repec:ags:agreko:267500 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Zyl, Johan & Binswanger, Hans & Thirtle, Colin, 1995. "The relationship between farm size and efficiency in South African agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1548, The World Bank.
- Browne, M. & Ortmann, Gerald F. & Hendriks, Sheryl L., 2007. "Expenditure elasticities for rural households in the Embo ward, Umbumbulu, KwaZulu-Natal," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-18, December.
- van Averbeke, W. & Mohamed, S.S., 2006. "Smallholder farming styles and development policy in South Africa: The case of Dzindi Irrigation Scheme," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-22, June.
- M. C. Lyne & G. F. Ortmann & N. Vink, 1991. "Food Security In Kwazulu: Results Of A Household-Based Programming Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 43-55.
- Ortmann, Gerald F., 2005. "Promoting the competitiveness of South African agriculture in a dynamic economic and political environment," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-35, September.
- Ortmann, Gerald F., 2000. "Promoting competitiveness in South African agriculture and agribusiness: The role of institutions," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-33, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:57:y:1989:i:3:p:168-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.