Informal Sector Enterprises: Some Measurement Issues
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Alm & Brian Erard, 2016.
"Using Public Information to Estimate Self-Employment Earnings of Informal Suppliers,"
Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 22-46, February.
- James Alm & Brian Erard, 2015. "Using Public Information to Estimate Self-Employment Earnings of Informal Suppliers," Working Papers 1517, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016.
"The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016. "The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Amanda J. Muhammad & Alina M. Waite & Dwuena C. Wyre, 2019. "Informal Sector Retail Start-Ups In A Caribbean Context," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 1-15, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:57:y:2011:i::p:s143-s165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.