A Non‐Parametric Measure Of Poverty Elasticity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rss:jnljse:v3i4p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & Márcio P. Laurini, 2012. "Poverty Elasticity- a New Empirical Approach," Série Textos para Discussão (Working Papers) 10, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Zhou, Xianbo & Pan, Zhewen, 2016.
"Cross-country output convergence and growth: Evidence from varying coefficient nonparametric method,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 32-41.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Zhou, Xianbo & Pan, Zhewen, 2016. "Cross-Country Output Convergence and Growth: Evidence from Varying Coefficient Nonparametric Method," MPRA Paper 69251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bluhm R & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de & Szirmai A., 2013. "The pace of poverty reduction - A fractional response approach," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Richard Bluhm & Denis de Crombrugghe & Adam Szirmai, 2016. "Poverty Accounting. A fractional response approach to poverty decomposition," Working Papers 413, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mark Fruin & Desi Peneva & Rati Ram, 2013. "Income elasticity of human development in ASEAN countries," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(4), pages 13-20, December.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0071-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:237-255 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:57:y:2011:i:4:p:683-703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.