The Earnings-Related State Pension, Indexation and Lifetime Redistribution in the U.K
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Disney & Paul Johnson & Gary Stears, 1998. "Asset wealth and asset decumulation among households in the Retirement Survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 153-174, May.
- Hupfeld, Stefan, 2009. "Rich and healthy--better than poor and sick?: An empirical analysis of income, health, and the duration of the pension benefit spell," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 427-443, March.
- Meghir, Costas & Whitehouse, Edward, 1997.
"Labour market transitions and retirement of men in the UK,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 327-354, August.
- Costas Meghir & Edward Whitehouse, 1993. "Labour market transitions and retirement of men in the UK," IFS Working Papers W93/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Costas Meghir & Edward Whitehouse, 1995. "Labour market transitions and retirement of men in the UK," IFS Working Papers W95/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Joan Gil & Guillem LÃ›pez i Casasnovas, "undated".
"Redistribution in the Spanish pension system: An approach to its life time effects,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Joan Gil & Guillen López-Casasnovas, "undated". "Redistribution in the Spanish pension system: An approach to its life time effects," Working Papers 99-16, FEDEA.
- Turalay Kenc & William Perraudin, 1997. "European pension systems: a simulation analysis," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 249-277, August.
- Ayfer Karayel, 2006. "The intragenerationally redistributive effects of the retirement insurance scheme in Turkey before and after the 1999 reform," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 441-448.
- Rowena Crawford & Soumaya Keynes & Gemma Tetlow, 2014. "From Me to You? How the UK State Pension System Redistributes," IFS Working Papers W14/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Sarah Smith, 2004.
"Pension Reform and Economic Performance in Britain in the 1980s and 1990s,"
NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 233-274
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Sarah Smith, 2003. "Pension Reform and Economic Performance in Britain in the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Working Papers 9556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:2:p:177-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson, 2000. "Public and private pension spending: principles, practice and the need for reform," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 1-63, March.
- Philippe Agulnik, 1998. "The proposed state second pension," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(4), pages 409-421, November.
- Sara Flisi & Marcello Morciano, 2011.
"Trends and dynamics in the Italian labour market. An empirical evaluation using RFL data, 1993-2007,"
Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP)
0091, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Sara Flisi & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Trends and dynamics in the Italian labour market. An empirical evaluation using RFL data, 1993-2007," Department of Economics 0661, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Dilnot, Andrew & Disney, Richard & Johnson, Paul & Whitehouse, Edward, 1994. "Pensions policy in the UK: An economic analysis," MPRA Paper 10478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillem López & Joan Gil, 1997. "Life-time redistribution effects of the Spanish public pension system," Economics Working Papers 242, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Christina Behrendt, 1999. "Private Pensions - A Viable Alternative? Distributive Effects of Private Pensions in a Comparative Perspective," LIS Working papers 220, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:39:y:1993:i:3:p:257-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.