Tariff Reductions in the Presence of Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Olarreaga, M., 1995. "Tariff Reductions in the Presence of Foreign Direct Investment," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 95.11, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grether, Jean-Marie & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001.
"Who determines Mexican trade policy?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 343-370, April.
- de Melo, Jaime & Grether, Jean-Marie & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1999. "Who Determines Mexican Trade Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grether,Jean-Marie & De Melo,Jaime A. P. & Olarreaga,Marcelo, 1999. "Who determines Mexican trade policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2187, The World Bank.
- Marcelo Olarreaga, 1998.
"Why Are Trade Agreements More Attractive In The Presence Of Foreign Direct Investment?,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(IV), pages 565-583, December.
- Olarreaga, M., 1998. "Why are Trade Agreements More Attractive in the Presence of Foreign Direct Investment?," Papers 97-003, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1998. "Why are trade agreements more attractive in the presence of foreign direct investment?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Zhang, Yijing & Toppinen, Anne & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2014. "Internationalization of the forest products industry: A synthesis of literature and implications for future research," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 8-16.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:4:y:1996:i:3:p:263-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.