Does Occupational Training by the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program Really Help Reemployment? Success Measured as Occupation Matching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dreger & Georg Stadtmann, 2006. "What Drives Heterogeneity in Foreign Exchange Rate Expectations: Deep Insights from a New Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 624, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frommel, Michael & Schobert, Franziska, 2006. "Exchange rate regimes in Central and East European countries: Deeds vs. words," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 467-483, September.
- Benassy-Quere, Agnes & Larribeau, Sophie & MacDonald, Ronald, 2003.
"Models of exchange rate expectations: how much heterogeneity?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 113-136, April.
- Sophie Larribeau & A. Benassy-Quéré & R. Macdonald, 2003. "Models of exchange rate expectations : how much heterogeneity ?," Post-Print halshs-00069655, HAL.
- Ronald MacDonald & Flávio Vieira, "undated".
"A panel data investigation of real exchange rate misalignment and growth,"
2010_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ronald MacDonald & FlÃ¡vio Vieira, 2010. "A Panel Data Investigation of Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 3061, CESifo Group Munich.
- FlÃ¡vio, Vieira & MacDonald, Ronald, 2010. "A Panel Data Investigation of Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Growth," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-29, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Flavio Vilela Vieira & Ronald Macdonald, 2011. "A Panel Data Investigation Of Realexchange Rate Misalignment And Growth," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 014, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Lamont, Owen A., 2002.
"Macroeconomic forecasts and microeconomic forecasters,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Owen Lamont, 1995. "Macroeconomics Forecasts and Microeconomic Forecasters," NBER Working Papers 5284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burt S. Barnow & Jeffrey Smith, 2015. "Employment and Training Programs," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, volume 2, pages 127-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monarch, Ryan & Park, Jooyoun & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh, 2013.
"Gains from Offshoring? Evidence from U.S. Microdata,"
635, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Monarch, Ryan & Park, Jooyoun & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh, 2014. "Gains from Offshoring? Evidence from U.S. Microdata," International Finance Discussion Papers 1124, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ryan Monarch & Jooyoun Park & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2013. "Gains from Offshoring? Evidence from U.S. Microdata," Working Papers 13-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hummels, David & Munch, Jakob R. & Xiang, Chong, 2016. "Offshoring and Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9741, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lake, James & Millimet, Daniel L., 2016.
"An empirical analysis of trade-related redistribution and the political viability of free trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 156-178.
- Lake, James & Millimet, Daniel L., 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Trade-Related Redistribution and the Political Viability of Free Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 8086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Lake & Daniel L. Millimet, 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of Trade-Related Redistribution and the Political Viability of Free Trade," Departmental Working Papers 1507, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Kondo, Illenin O., 2013.
"Trade Reforms, Foreign Competition, and Labor Market Adjustments in the U.S,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
1095, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Illenin Kondo, 2013. "Trade Reforms, Foreign Competition, and Labor Market Adjustments in the U.S," 2013 Meeting Papers 1302, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Annalisa Mastri & Emily Evans & Stacy Pancratz & Carrie Wolfson, 2012. "Employment Research in Brief: An Annotated Bibliography of ETA-Sponsored Studies," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2f5be979ffa14d3996aa77f33, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jillian Berk, 2012. "Understanding the Employment Outcomes of Trainees in the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Program Under the 2002 Amendments," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 04e20e31b1014fc0baf9c3aa0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7300 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:smu:ecowpa:1405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Jooyoun & Reynolds, C.L. & Rohlin, Shawn M., 2014. "The impact of import-related displacement on local business activity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 94-109.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:20:y:2012:i:5:p:999-1016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.