Institutional Portfolios: Diversification through Farmland Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waggle, Doug & Johnson, Don T., 2009. "An analysis of the impact of timberland, farmland and commercial real estate in the asset allocation decisions of institutional investors," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 90-96, April.
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C. Worthington, 2002. "The Prospects for Geographic Diversification in UK Regional Property Investment: Implications Derived from Multivariate Cointegration Analysis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 111, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Eves, Chris, 2010. "NSW Rural land performance: 1990-2008," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 18.
- Williams, John & McSweeney, Peter & Salmon, Robert, 2014. "Australian Farm Investment: Domestic and Overseas Issues," Australasian Agribusiness Perspectives 234408, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
- Johnson, Michael & O'Connor, Ian & Malcolm, Bill, 2006. "Agribusiness Assets in Investment Portfolios," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139794, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Johnson, Michael & Malcolm, Bill & O'Connor, Ian, 2006. "The Role of Agribusiness Assets in Investment Portfolios," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 14.
- Li, Xin, 2. "The Farmland Valuation Revisited," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(2).
- Mark A. Sunderman & Ronald W. Spahr & John W. Birch & Russell M. Oster, 2000. "Impact of Ranch and Market Factors on an Index of Agricultural Holding Period Returns," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(2), pages 209-234.
- Hennings, Enrique & Sherrick, Bruce J. & Barry, Peter J., 2005. "Portfolio Diversification Using Farmland Investments," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19273, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:20:y:1992:i:4:p:549-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.