Capital Structure Decisions in Real Estate Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winston T.H. Koh & Edward H.K. Ng, 2004.
"Investing in Real Estate: Mortgage Financing Practices and Optimal Holding Period,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 7(1), pages 71-97.
- Winston T.H. Koh & Edward H.K. Ng, 2005. "Investing in Real Estate : Mortgage Financing Practices and Optimal Holding Period," Finance Working Papers 22457, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Winston T.H. Koh & Edward H.K. Ng, 2005. "Investing in Real Estate: Mortgage Financing Practices and Optimal Holding Period," Working Papers 03-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- repec:bla:ecaffa:v:37:y:2017:i:1:p:141-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seung Dong You, 2014. "The Leveraged City," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1042-1066, December.
- Hung, Chih-Hsing & Chen, Ming-Chi & Lin, Wen-Yuan, 2014. "The relationship with REITs and bank loans: Capital structure perspectives," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 140-152.
- Cheng, Ping & Lin, Zhenguo & Liu, Yingchun, 2010. "Illiquidity, transaction cost, and optimal holding period for real estate: Theory and application," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 109-118, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:18:y:1990:i:4:p:501-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.