Climate Change and Roads: A Dynamic Stressor–Response Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Channing Arndt & Felix Asante & James Thurlow, 2015.
"Implications of Climate Change for Ghana’s Economy,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-18, June.
- Arndt, Channing & Asante, Felix & Thurlow, James, 2014. "Implications of climate change for Ghana.s economy," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul Chinowsky & Amy Schweikert & Niko Strzepek & Ken Strzepek, 2015. "Infrastructure and climate change: a study of impacts and adaptations in Malawi, Mozambique, and Zambia," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 49-62, May.
- Robinson, Sherman & Strzepek, Kenneth M. & Cervigni, Raffaello, 2013. "The cost of adapting to climate change in Ethiopia: Sector-wise and macro-economic estimates:," ESSP working papers 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Espinet, Xavier & Schweikert, Amy & van den Heever, Nicola & Chinowsky, Paul, 2016. "Planning resilient roads for the future environment and climate change: Quantifying the vulnerability of the primary transport infrastructure system in Mexico," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 78-86.
- Arndt Channing, 2015. "Development Assistance and Climate Finance," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Channing Arndt & James Thurlow, 2015.
"Climate uncertainty and economic development: evaluating the case of Mozambique to 2050,"
Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 63-75, May.
- Arndt, Channing & Thurlow, James, 2013. "Climate Uncertainty and Economic Development: Evaluating the Case of Mozambique to 2050," WIDER Working Paper Series 042, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp & James Thurlow, 2015.
"The Economic Costs of Climate Change: A Multi-Sector Impact Assessment for Vietnam,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-15, April.
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James, 2012. "The Economic Costs of Climate Change: A Multi-Sector Impact Assessment for Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Strzepek, Kenneth & Strzepek, Niko & Kwiatkowski, Kyle P. & Schweikert, Amy E. & Chinowsky, Paul S., 2012. "Infrastructure and Climate Change: Impacts and Adaptations for South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Schweikert, Amy & Chinowsky, Paul & Kwiatkowski, Kyle & Espinet, Xavier, 2014. "The infrastructure planning support system: Analyzing the impact of climate change on road infrastructure and development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 146-153.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-082 is not listed on IDEAS
- Channing Arndt & Adam Schlosser & Kenneth Strzepek & James Thurlow, 2014.
"Climate Change and Economic Growth Prospects for Malawi: An Uncertainty Approach,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 23(suppl_2), pages 83-107.
- Arndt, Channing & Schlosser, Adam & Strzepek, Kenneth, 2014. "Climate change and economic growth prospects for Malawi: An uncertainty approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:16:y:2012:i:3:p:448-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.