Optimal public funding for research: a theoretical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalina Martínez & Sarah Parlane, 2018.
"On the Firms’ Decision to Hire Academic Scientists,"
201801, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Catalina Martínez & Sarah Parlane, 2018. "On the firms’ decision to hire academic scientists," Working Papers 1801, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & König, Michael D. & Liu, Xiaodong & Zimmermann, Christian, 2018.
"Superstar Economists: Coauthorship Networks and Research Output,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11916, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xiaodong Liu & Christian Zimmermann & Michael D. Konig & Chih-Sheng Hsieh, 2018. "Superstar Economists: Coauthorship networks and research output," Working Papers 2018-28, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 09 Oct 2018.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong & Zimmermann, Christian, 2018. "Superstar Economists: Coauthorship networks and research output," CEPR Discussion Papers 13239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh & Michael D. König & Xiaodong Liu & Christian Zimmermann, 2018. "Superstar Economists: Coauthorship Networks and Research Output," CESifo Working Paper Series 7309, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro De Chiara & Elisabetta Iossa, 2019. "How to Set Budget Caps for Competitive Grants," CEIS Research Paper 448, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jan 2019.
- repec:nbr:nberch:14260 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Chiara, Alessandro & Iossa, Elisabetta, 2019. "Public Procurement as a Demand-side Policy: Project Competition and Innovation Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 13664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:47:y:2016:i:3:p:498-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.