An approximate dynamic programming approach to solving dynamic oligopoly models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meredith Fowlie & Mar Reguant & Stephen P. Ryan, 2016.
"Market-Based Emissions Regulation and Industry Dynamics,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(1), pages 249-302.
- Meredith Fowlie & Mar Reguant & Stephen P. Ryan, 2012. "Market-Based Emissions Regulation and Industry Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 18645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Clerck & Erik Demeulemeester, 2016. "A sequential procurement model for a PPP project pipeline," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(2), pages 427-457, March.
- C. Lanier Benkard & Przemyslaw Jeziorski & Gabriel Y. Weintraub, 2013. "Oblivious Equilibrium for Concentrated Industries," NBER Working Papers 19307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Watzinger, 2016.
"The Effect of a Credit Crunch on Equilibrium Market Structure,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 105-130, June.
- Watzinger, Martin, 2016. "The Effect of a Credit Crunch on Equilibrium Market Structure," Munich Reprints in Economics 43527, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Panle Jia Barwick & Parag A. Pathak, 2015.
"The costs of free entry: an empirical study of real estate agents in Greater Boston,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(1), pages 103-145, March.
- Panle Jia Barwick & Parag A. Pathak, 2011. "The Costs of Free Entry: An Empirical Study of Real Estate Agents in Greater Boston," NBER Working Papers 17227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Lanier Benkard & Przemyslaw Jeziorski & Gabriel Y. Weintraub, 2015. "Oblivious equilibrium for concentrated industries," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(4), pages 671-708, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:43:y:2012:i:2:p:253-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.