The Depopulation of Hispanic America after the Conquest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meisel, Adolfo, 2014.
"No Reversal Of Fortune In The Long Run: Geography And Spatial Persistence Of Prosperity In Colombia, 1500-2005,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 411-428, December.
- Adolfo Meisel, 2014. "No reversal of fortune in the long run: geography and spatial persistence of prosperity in Colombia, 1500-2005," Borradores de Economia 841, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Adolfo Meisel, 2014. "No reversal of fortune in the long run: geography and spatial persistence of prosperity in Colombia, 1500-2005," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012051, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Five Centuries of Latin American Inequality," NBER Working Papers 15305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mejía Cubillos, Javier, 2014.
"Apuntes acerca de la población del territorio colombiano al momento de la Conquista
[Notes about the population of Colombia on the eve of the Spanish conquest]," MPRA Paper 60611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Mejía, 2015. "La población del territorio colombiano al momento de la Conquista: Una revisión crítica de estudios," REVISTA ECONOMÍA & REGIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR, vol. 9(2), pages 7-46, December.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "History without Evidence: Latin American Inequality since 1491," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 3, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Enriqueta Camps & Stanley L. Engerman, 2016. "The Impact of Race and Inequality on Human Capital Formation in Latin America During the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries," Working Papers 885, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:32:y:2006:i:2:p:199-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.