Gender and Aging in the Developing World: Where Are the Men?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathryn Yount, 2009. "Gender and Intergenerational Co-residence in Egypt and Tunisia," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(5), pages 615-640, October.
- Anoshua Chaudhuri, 2009. "Spillover Impacts of a Reproductive Health Program on Elderly Women in Rural Bangladesh," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 113-125, June.
- Kathryn Yount & Zeinab Khadr, 2008. "Gender, Social Change, and Living Arrangements Among Older Egyptians During the 1990s," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(2), pages 201-225, April.
- Sara Randall & Ernestina Coast, 2016. "The quality of demographic data on older Africans," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(5), pages 143-174, January.
- Akshaya Kumar Panigrahi, 2009. "Determinants of Living Arrangements of Elderly in Orissa: An Analysis," Working Papers 228, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Bennett, Rachel & Chepngeno-Langat, Gloria & Evandrou, Maria & Falkingham, Jane, 2016. "Gender differentials and old age survival in the Nairobi slums, Kenya," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 107-116.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:29:y:2003:i:4:p:677-698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.