Long‐Run Determinants Of Japanese Exports To China And The United States: A Sectoral Analysis
Long-Run Determinants of Japanese Exports to China and the United States: A Sectoral Analysis
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 17 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1361-374X|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saikkonen, Pentti & L tkepohl, Helmut, 2000.
"Testing For The Cointegrating Rank Of A Var Process With An Intercept,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 373-406, June.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 1998. "Testing for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process with an intercept," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,51, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Engle III, Robert F., 2003.
"Risk and Volatility: Econometric Models and Financial Practice,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
2003-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Robert Engle, 2004. "Risk and Volatility: Econometric Models and Financial Practice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 405-420, June.
- Klaassen, Franc, 2004.
"Why is it so difficult to find an effect of exchange rate risk on trade?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 817-839, September.
- Klaassen, F.J.G.M., 1999. "Why is it so Difficult to Find An Effect of Exchange Rate Risk on Trade?," Discussion Paper 1999-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Franc Klaassen, 2000. "Why is it so Difficult to Find an Effect of Exchange Rate Risk on Trade?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0133, Econometric Society.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & L tkepohl, Helmut, 2002.
"Testing For A Unit Root In A Time Series With A Level Shift At Unknown Time,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 313-348, April.
- Helmut Luetkepohl & Pentti Saikkonen, 2000. "Testing for a Unit Root in a Time Series with a Level Shift at Unknown Time," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0342, Econometric Society.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 1999. "Testing for a unit root in a time series with a level shift at unknown time," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,72, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Casten TRENKLER, 2003.
"A New Set of Critical Values for Systems Cointegration Tests with a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2003/07, European University Institute.
- Carsten Trenkler, 2003. "A new set of critical values for systems cointegration tests with a prior adjustment for deterministic terms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(11), pages 1-9.
- "Miyao, Ryuzo", 2003. "The Effects of Yen Depreciation Policy in Japan," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 54(2), pages 114-125, April.
- Lanne, Markku & Lutkepohl, Helmut, 2002.
"Unit root tests for time series with level shifts: a comparison of different proposals,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 109-114, March.
- Lanne, Markku & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 2001. "Unit root tests for time series with level shifts: A comparison of different proposals," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,5, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Lanne, Markku & Lütkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 1999. "Comparison of unit root tests for time series with level shifts," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,88, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Matei Demetrescu & Helmut Luetkepohl & Pentti Saikkonen, 2008.
"Testing for the Cointegrating Rank of a Vector Autoregressive Process with Uncertain Deterministic Trend Term,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2008/24, European University Institute.
- Matei Demetrescu & Helmut L�tkepohl & Pentti Saikkonen, 2009. "Testing for the cointegrating rank of a vector autoregressive process with uncertain deterministic trend term," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages 414-435, November.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2005. "Exchange rate volatility and the United States exports: evidence from Canada and Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 51-71, March.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-70, March.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2007. "Empirical analysis of the exchange rate channel in Japan," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 887-904, October.
- Craig R. Parsons & Kiyotaka Sato, 2008. "New estimates of exchange rate pass-through in Japanese exports An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 10th International Convention of the East Asian Economic Association in Beijing, C," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 174-183.
- Serge Rey, 2006. "Effective Exchange Rate Volatility And Mena Countries Exports To The Eu," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 23-54, December.
- Chen, Pu & Hsiao, Chih-Ying, 2008. "What happens to Japan if China catches a cold?: A causal analysis of Chinese growth and Japanese growth," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 622-638, December.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, July.
- Paul De Grauwe, 1988. "Exchange Rate Variability and the Slowdown in Growth of International Trade," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(1), pages 63-84, March.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 2000. "International Financial Volatility and Agricultural Commodity Trade: A Primer: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 701-702.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:17:y:2012:i:1:p:1-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.