The Power of Lambda Max
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010.
"Bootstrap Sequential Determination of the Co-integration Rank in VAR Models,"
10-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Guiseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A.M.Robert Taylor, 2010. "Bootstrap Sequential Determination of the Co-integration Rank in VAR Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Paolo Paruolo, 2006.
"The Likelihood Ratio Test for the Rank of a Cointegration Submatrix,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(s1), pages 921-948, December.
- Paruolo Paolo, 2004. "The likelihood ratio test for the rank of a cointegration submatrix," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf04024, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Paruolo, Paolo, 2006.
"Common trends and cycles in I(2) VAR systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 143-168, May.
- Paruolo Paolo, 2003. "Common trends and cycles in I(2) VAR systems," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0217bis, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Paruolo Paolo, 2004. "Common trends and cycles in I(2) VAR systems," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0217tris, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Trenkler, Carsten, 2009.
"Bootstrapping Systems Cointegration Tests With A Prior Adjustment For Deterministic Terms,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 243-269, February.
- Carsten Trenkler, 2006. "Bootstrapping Systems Cointegration Tests with a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-012, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cavaliere Giuseppe & Fanelli Luca & Paruolo Paolo, 2001. "Determining the number of cointegrating relations under rank constraints," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0109, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert & Hediger, Werner, 2014. "Transmission of beef and veal prices in different marketing channels," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182696, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nielsen, Heino Bohn, 2007. "A "maximum-eigenvalue" test for the cointegration ranks in I(2) vector autoregressions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 445-451, March.
- Swensen, Anders Rygh, 2011. "A bootstrap algorithm for testing cointegration rank in VAR models in the presence of stationary variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 152-162.
- Majocchi Antonio & Pavione Enrica, 2002. "International franchising in Italy: trends and perspectives," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0215, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Luca Fanelli & Paolo Paruolo, 2009. "Tests for cointegration rank and choice of the alternative," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(2), pages 169-191, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:63:y:2001:i:3:p:395-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.