On Some Statistical Methods for Modelling the Incidence of Poverty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Pudney, "undated". "On Some Statistical Methods for Modelling the Incidence of Poverty," Discussion Papers in Economics 97/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen Pudney, "undated". "On Some Statistical Methods for Modelling the Incidence of Poverty," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 97/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2006.
"Focused Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia,"
IDEP Working Papers
0602, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Apr 2006.
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2007. "Focused Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2007/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2006. "Focused Targeting Against Poverty Evidence From Tunisia," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mussa, Richard, 2015. "Catastrophic health payments in Malawi: analysis of determinants using a zero-inflated beta regression," MPRA Paper 65201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biewen, Martin & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2002.
"Accounting for poverty differences between the United States, Great Britain and Germany,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2002-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Martin Biewen & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2002. "Accounting for Poverty Differences between the United States, Great Britain, and Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 311, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe MULLER & Sami BIBI, 2008. "Focused Transfer Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," THEMA Working Papers 2008-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2010. "Refining Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(3), pages 381-410, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:61:y:1999:i:3:p:385-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.