General Equilibrium With Constant Relative Risk Aversion And Vasicek Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shimko, D.C., 1991. "Beyong Implied Volatility : Probability Distributions and Hedge Ratios Implied by Option Prices," Papers 91-45, Southern California - School of Business Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2008.
"Expected life-time utility and hedging demands in a partially observable economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1072-1096, August.
- Frederik Lundtofte, 2003. "Expected Life-Time Utility and Hedging Demands in a Partially Observable Economy," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-23, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2005. "Expected Life-Time Utility and Hedging Demands in a Partially Observable Economy," Working Papers 2005:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mele, Antonio, 2004.
"General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations,"
153, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Mele, Antonio, 2004. "General properties of rational stock-market fluctuations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24701, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antonio Mele, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," FMG Discussion Papers dp489, Financial Markets Group.
- Antonio Mele, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 223, Econometric Society.
- Bakshi, Gurdip S. & Zhiwu, Chen, 1997.
"An alternative valuation model for contingent claims,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 123-165, April.
- Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1996. "An Alternative Valuation Model for Contingent Claims," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm78, Yale School of Management.
- George W. Blazenko & Andrey D. Pavlov, 2010. "Investment Timing for New Business Ventures," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 14(3), pages 37-68, Fall.
- Dragon Tang & Hong Yan, 2006. "Macroeconomic Conditions, Firm Characteristics, and Credit Spreads," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 177-210, June.
- Alan V. S. Douglas & Alan G. Huang & Kenneth R. Vetzal, 2016. "Cash flow volatility and corporate bond yield spreads," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 417-458, February.
- Hong Yan, 2009. "Estimation Uncertainty and the Equity Premium-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 243-268.
- Munk, Claus, 2015. "Financial Asset Pricing Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198716457.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:6:y:1996:i:3:p:331-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.