Factor Models Of Domestic And Foreign Interest Rates With Stochastic Volatilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pegoraro, F. & Siegel, A. F. & Tiozzo Pezzoli, L., 2014. "Specification Analysis of International Treasury Yield Curve Factors," Working papers 490, Banque de France.
- Hartz, Christoph & Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc, 2006. "Accurate value-at-risk forecasting based on the normal-GARCH model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2295-2312, December.
- Samson Assefa, 2007. "Pricing Swaptions and Credit Default Swaptions in the Quadratic Gaussian Factor Model," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 31.
- Hartz, Christoph & Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc S., 2006. "Accurate Value-at-Risk forecast with the (good old) normal-GARCH model," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/23, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Samson Assefa, 2007. "Calibration and Pricing in a Multi-Factor Quadratic Gaussian Model," Research Paper Series 197, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Driessen, Joost & Melenberg, Bertrand & Nijman, Theo, 2003. "Common factors in international bond returns," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 629-656, October.
- Dijkstra, Theo K. & Yao, Yong, 2002. "Moment generating function approach to pricing interest rate and foreign exchange rate claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 163-178, October.
- Vincenzo Costa, 2004. "Risk neutral valuation and uncovered interest rate parity in a stochastic two-country-economy with two goods," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(43), pages 1-10.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc S. & Rachev, Svetlozar T., 2000. "Diagnosing and treating the fat tails in financial returns data," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 389-416, November.
- Kaiser, Thomas, 1996. "One-factor-Garch models for German stocks: Estimation and forecasting," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 87, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Thomas Kaiser, 1996. "One-Factor-GARCH Models for German Stocks - Estimation and Forecasting -," Econometrics 9612007, EconWPA.
- Ako Doffou & Jimmy E. Hilliard, 2001. "Pricing Currency Options Under Stochastic Interest Rates And Jump-Diffusion Processes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(4), pages 565-585, December.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:5:y:1995:i:2:p:167-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.