Factor Models Of Domestic And Foreign Interest Rates With Stochastic Volatilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Jarrow & Dilip B. Madan, 1997. "Is Mean-Variance Analysis Vacuous: Or was Beta Still Born?," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 1(1), pages 15-30.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1989. "A Mean-Variance Framework for Tests of Asset Pricing Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 125-156.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006.
"Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1447-1498, November.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2004. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 12, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Sharpe, William F, 1991.
" Capital Asset Prices with and without Negative Holdings,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 489-509, June.
- Sharpe, William F., 1990. "Capital Asset Prices With and Without Negative Holding," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1990-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2001.
"Risk, Ambiguity, and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 864-890, November.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7616, David K. Levine.
- Massimo Marinacci & Paolo Ghirardato, 2001. "Risk, ambiguity, and the separation of utility and beliefs," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 21-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Marinacci, Massimo, 2000. "Risk, Ambigity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Working Papers 1085, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1143, Econometric Society.
- Thomas J. Sargent & LarsPeter Hansen, 2001. "Robust Control and Model Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 60-66.
- Gibbons, Michael R & Ross, Stephen A & Shanken, Jay, 1989. "A Test of the Efficiency of a Given Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1121-1152, September.
- Mark Britten-Jones, 1999. "The Sampling Error in Estimates of Mean-Variance Efficient Portfolio Weights," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 655-671, April.
- Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Rustichini, Aldo, 2006. "Dynamic variational preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 4-44.
- Bigelow, John Payne, 1993. "Consistency of mean-variance analysis and expected utility analysis : A complete characterization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 187-192.
- MacKinlay, A Craig & Richardson, Matthew P, 1991. " Using Generalized Method of Moments to Test Mean-Variance Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 511-527, June.
- Domenico Menicucci, 2003. "Optimal two-object auctions with synergies," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, pages 143-164.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Rose-Anne Dana, 2005. "A Representation Result For Concave Schur Concave Functions," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 613-634.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1989.
"A Mean-Variance Framework for Tests of Asset Pricing Models,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, pages 125-156.
- Shumel Kandel & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "A Mean-Variance Framework for Tests for Asset Pricing Models," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 25-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2004. "A strong law of large numbers for capacities," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 28-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr, 1982. "Mean-Variance Theory in Complete Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(2), pages 233-251, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pegoraro, F. & Siegel, A. F. & Tiozzo Pezzoli, L., 2014. "Specification Analysis of International Treasury Yield Curve Factors," Working papers 490, Banque de France.
- Hartz, Christoph & Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc, 2006.
"Accurate value-at-risk forecasting based on the normal-GARCH model,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, pages 2295-2312.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2006. "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis Using Integrated Regression Functions," Faculty Working Papers 06/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Driessen, Joost & Melenberg, Bertrand & Nijman, Theo, 2003. "Common factors in international bond returns," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, pages 629-656.
- Dijkstra, Theo K. & Yao, Yong, 2002. "Moment generating function approach to pricing interest rate and foreign exchange rate claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, pages 163-178.
- Vincenzo Costa, 2004. "Risk neutral valuation and uncovered interest rate parity in a stochastic two-country-economy with two goods," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(43), pages 1-10.
- Samson Assefa, 2007. "Pricing Swaptions and Credit Default Swaptions in the Quadratic Gaussian Factor Model," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 31.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc S. & Rachev, Svetlozar T., 2000. "Diagnosing and treating the fat tails in financial returns data," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 389-416.
- Kaiser, Thomas, 1996. "One-factor-Garch models for German stocks: Estimation and forecasting," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 87, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Hartz, Christoph & Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc S., 2006. "Accurate Value-at-Risk forecast with the (good old) normal-GARCH model," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/23, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Samson Assefa, 2007. "Calibration and Pricing in a Multi-Factor Quadratic Gaussian Model," Research Paper Series 197, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Thomas Kaiser, 1996. "One-Factor-GARCH Models for German Stocks - Estimation and Forecasting -," Econometrics 9612007, EconWPA.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:5:y:1995:i:2:p:167-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.