Callable Puts As Composite Exotic Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsuan-Ku Liu, 2013. "The pricing formula for cancellable European options," Papers 1304.5962, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Alet Roux & Tomasz Zastawniak, 2016. "Game options with gradual exercise and cancellation under proportional transaction costs," Papers 1612.02312, arXiv.org.
- Alet Roux, 2016. "Pricing And Hedging Game Options In Currency Models With Proportional Transaction Costs," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(07), pages 1-25, November.
- Yagi, Kyoko & Sawaki, Katsushige, 2010. "The pricing and optimal strategies of callable warrants," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 123-130, October.
- Hertrich Markus, 2016.
"The Costs of Implementing a Unilateral One-Sided Exchange Rate Target Zone,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 67(1), pages 91-120, May.
- Hertrich, Markus, 2015. "The Costs of Implementing a Unilateral One-Sided Exchange Rate Target Zone," MPRA Paper 67839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peidong Guo & Qihong Chen & Xicai Guo & Yue Fang, 2014. "Path-dependent game options: a lookback case," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 113-124, April.
- Haishi Huang, 2009. "Convertible Bonds: Risks and Optimal Strategies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse07_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:17:y:2007:i:4:p:487-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.