Corruption And Development: Explaining The Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- You, Jing & Nie, Huihua, 2017. "Who determines Chinese firms' engagement in corruption: Themselves or neighbors?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 29-46.
- Kiyoka Akimoto, 2018. "Corruption, Mortality and Fertility Rates, and Development," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Mazhar, Ummad & Nelson, Michael A. & Ram, Rati, 2017.
"Different forms of decentralization and their impact on government performance: Micro-level evidence from 113 countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 171-183.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Ummad Mazhar & Michael A. Nelson & Rati Ram, 2016. "Government Decentralization and International Government Performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6013, CESifo Group Munich.
- Takuma Kunieda & Keisuke Okada & Akihisa Shibata, 2016. "Corruption, Financial Development and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence From an Instrumental Variable Approach With Human Genetic Diversity," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 45(3), pages 353-392, November.
- Rajeev K. Goel & James W. Saunoris, 2016. "Military Buildups, Economic Development and Corruption," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(6), pages 697-722, December.
- Varvarigos, Dimitrios & Arsenis, Panagiotis, 2015. "Corruption, fertility, and human capital," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 145-162.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:80:y:2012:i:4:p:401-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.