Capital Mobility And The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle: Re-Examination Of Less Developed Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Saten & Sen, Rahul & Srivastava, Sadhana, 2014.
"Does economic integration stimulate capital mobility? An analysis of four regional economic communities in Africa,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 33-50.
- Saten Kumar & Rahul Sen & Sadhana Srivastava, 2014. "Does Economic Integration Stimulate Capital Mobility? An Analysis of Four Regional Economic Communities in Africa," Working Papers 2014-05, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Bangake, Chrysost & Eggoh, Jude C., 2012. "Pooled Mean Group estimation on international capital mobility in African countries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 7-17.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2009. "A survey of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: What has been done and where we stand," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 64-76, June.
- Despina Petreska & Nikica Mojsoska-Blazevski, 2013. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle And Transition Economies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(197), pages 23-46, April – J.
- Singh, Tarlok, 2008. "Testing the Saving-Investment correlations in India: An evidence from single-equation and system estimators," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1064-1079, September.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús, 2014. "Re-examining the Feldstein–Horioka and Sachs' views of capital mobility: A heterogeneous panel setup," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-11.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2007. "La these de Feldstein-Horioka: une mesure de la mobilité internationale du capital," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 54(1), pages 53-67, March.
- Georgopoulos, George & Hejazi, Walid, 2009. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited: Is the home-bias much less?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 341-350, March.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2007. "L’Intégration Européenne et la Soutenabilité Externe de l’Union Européenne: une application de la thèse de Feldstein-Horioka," GEMF Working Papers 2007-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:74:y:2006:i:5:p:610-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.