On Third-Degree Price Discrimination In Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2014.
"The Welfare Effects Of Third-Degree Price Discrimination In A Differentiated Oligopoly,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1231-1244, July.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0800, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree PriceDiscrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," KIER Working Papers 800, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Aguirre Iñaki, 2016.
"On the Economics of the “Meeting Competition Defense” Under the Robinson–Patman Act,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1213-1238, September.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2015. "On the economics of the "meeting competition defense" under the Robinson-Patman Act," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2015-86, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:339-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2011. "Multimarket Competition and Welfare Effects of Price discrimination," IKERLANAK 2011-55, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Francisco Galera & Pedro Mendi & Juan Carlos Molero, 2017.
"Quality Differences, Third-Degree Price Discrimination, And Welfare,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 339-351, January.
- Franciso Galera & Pedro Mendi & Juan Carlos Molero, 2015. "Quality differences, third-degree price discrimination, and welfare," Faculty Working Papers 03/15, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:74:y:2006:i:2:p:231-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.