Testing for Statistical Discrimination: The Case of Immigrant Physicians in Israel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gafni, Dalit & Siniver, Erez, 2014.
"Even Education and Experience Has Its Limits: Closing the Wage Gap,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gil S. Epstein & Dalit Gafni & Erez Siniver, 2015. "Even Education and Experience has its Limits: Closing the Wage Gap," Development Working Papers 385, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Gil S. Epstein & Dalit Gafni & Erez Siniver, 2015. "Even Education and Experience has its Limits: Closing the Wage Gap," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1501, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gil S. Epstein & Dalit Gafni & Erez Siniver, 2014. "Even Education and Experience Has Its Limits: Closing the Wage Gap," Working Papers 2014-14, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Brian Rubineau & Yoon Kang, 2012. "Bias in White: A Longitudinal Natural Experiment Measuring Changes in Discrimination," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(4), pages 660-677, April.
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2017.
"Local signals and the returns to foreign education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 174-190.
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2015. "Local Signals and the Returns to Foreign Education," IZA Discussion Papers 9597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Esteve Sanromá & Raúl Ramos & Hipólito Simón, 2015. "Portability of Human Capital and Immigrant Overeducation in Spain," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(2), pages 223-241, April.
- Sloczynski, Tymon, 2013. "Population Average Gender Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hipólito Simón & Raul Ramos & Esteban Sanromá, 2014. "Immigrant Occupational Mobility: Longitudinal Evidence from Spain," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 30(2), pages 223-255, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:155-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.