Does Competition Enhancement Have Permanent Inflation Effects?
- Paul Cavelaars
(Erasmus University and De Nederlandsche Bank)
Copyright WWZ and Helbing & Lichtenhahn Verlag AG 2003
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0023-5962|
- Bucci, Alberto & Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2009.
"Horizontal innovation-based growth and product market competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 213-221, January.
- Alberto Bucci & Carmelo Parello, 2006. "Horizontal Innovation-Based Growth and Product Market Competition," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1032, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto Bucci, 2005. "Product Market Competition, R&D Effort and Economic Growth," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1011, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto Bucci, 2006. "Product Market Competition, R&D Effort and Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_037, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister, 2010. "Barriers to retail competition and prices: evidence from Spain," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 395-416, April.
- Willy W. Hoffmaister, 2006. "Barriers to Retail Competition and Prices; Evidence From Spain," IMF Working Papers 06/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Bucci Alberto, 2008. "Competition and R&D investment in human capital-driven growth," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 235-265.
- Emanuele Deligia, 2006. "Innovation And Finance: The Theoretical Links," Economia, Societa', e Istituzioni, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli, vol. 0(1).
- Alf Vanags & Morten Hansen, 2007. "Competition in the Latvian and Baltic Grocery Retail Markets," SSE Riga/BICEPS Occasional Papers 3, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies (BICEPS);Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga).
- Jürgen Janger, 2008. "Supply-Side Triggers for Inflation in Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 34-69.
- Gernot Pehnelt, 2007. "Globalisation and Inflation in OECD Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Przybyla, Marcin & Roma, Moreno, 2005. "Does product market competition reduce inflation? Evidence from EU countries and sectors," Working Paper Series 453, European Central Bank.
- Emna Trabelsi, 2016. "Transparency on inflation of OECD countries? An Application of LSDVC Estimator on a dynamic Panel Model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1095-1126.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:56:y:2003:i:1:p:69-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed